So, I've been begging Marian to get me a weight set so I can be buff like Michael and JJ. She finally gave in and got me the ultimate workout machine--a Reel Mower. I mowed the lawn today, let me tell you, real men use reel mowers. Glad we live on .15 acres and nothing larger. One of the pros or cons depending on your perspective, is that I now have job security as Marian's husband!
Kaitlin was supposed to come with me to pick up the lawn mower. Marian suggested that she stay and take a nap but both Kaitlin and I insisted that she wasn't tired and it would be great for her to come to the store. As I did a little more research online looking at lawn mowers, it got very quiet in our house, and that normally means trouble. So, Marian and I got up from the kitchen table to see what Kaitlin was up to. We walked into our living room and found her fast asleep behind the couch in the most awkward position. Tired--she was beyond tired! This is proof that mom always knows best.
Friday, May 23, 2008
My New At Home Gym
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I like your home gym....nice to see you haven't gained 30 pounds since high school! By the way you posted on my blog "have fun in Texas" well I live in Virginia....JR is moving to TX, I think you had us mixed up....
What do you mean, "Big like Michael?!" I'm hurt that I didn't make the list! I'll have to send you some pictures that'll make you think twice! I'm glad that you finally updated your blog page! Welcome back to the world of blogging!
I started laughing so hard when I saw this that I had a coughing fit and had to get up and get a drink of water. HALARIOUS!
Post a Comment