April 12, we're only a month late posting this one. What adorable girls we have, and I'm not biased at all, it's a statement of fact!! Kiersten got a really cool little people toy set of animals for every letter of the alphabet--I really like it, she's learning to like it. Kiersten wasn't too excited about unwrapping the gift, thank heaven for older sisters, eh? Marian made her birthday cake from scratch, it took so long to make we didn't throw out the 11/12s of the remaining cake until we moved!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Kiersten's First Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow! Welcome back! Your girls are very cute. Hope you are having fun in Texas. Love you all!
My jaw dropped when I saw you had posted!!! All of my waiting has not been in vain! We LOVE the pictures and seeing how much everyone has grown in just a few months!!
Post a Comment