I know that it's been over a month since Halloween and that I'm just mass posting today, but since I only took down my Halloween decorations a week ago, I don't feel too far behind(:
The girls were fairy princess ballerinas. Basically we used an assortment of dress up clothes from our grandmas and our neighbor to put together these darling outfits. Dallin was handsome and so cuddly in his pumpkin costume. It was beautiful weather so we didn't even have to wear jackets. I remember most Halloweens in Chicago having to wear a coat over my costume because of the cold. I always thought it defeated the purpose of dressing up if you couldn't tell who or what someone was dressed up as.

I love these pictures that Brandon took. Sweet, sweet girls.
I tried to go trick-or-treating with the kids while Brandon passed out candy, but the girls didn't want to leave him behind. We ended up only going to 3 houses and spent the rest of the time passing out candy.
The girls called out to the trick-or-treaters, telling them to come to our house. They were so excited when people came. However, Kaitlin was stingier with the candy than we were, only giving one piece to each person. When we had half the bowl of candy left, she started telling people, "sorry guys, no more candy for you tonight" or "hey guys, this is your last one." We couldn't stop laughing. I think she was afraid that there wasn't going to be any candy left for her.
She was right, because there wasn't much at all. Luckily, by the next day they had both forgotten about the candy.
She was right, because there wasn't much at all. Luckily, by the next day they had both forgotten about the candy.





1 comment:
Holy smokes! They are getting so big!! They are so cute! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment