Friday, December 5, 2008

Absolutely Most Recent Kids Pictures

OK, now I'm posting pictures that I took 2 minutes ago. This way all of you can be totally updated with our family. Thanks for being patient with me and my inconsistent blogging! We love you all!
Our happy Dallin. He sleeps well night, rarely fusses, loves to cuddle, and smiles when anyone starts talking to him. We are SO glad to have Dallin in our family.

Sweet, sweet Kiersten. She is growing up so much and trying to follow in her big sister's footsteps. She is the MOST ticklish little girl that I've ever met and laughs so hard that she can hardly breath. Of course, that causes the rest of us to laugh that hard as well.
*FYI: Altough this pic doesn't show it best, it looks like Kiersten's hemangioma is finally getting a little bit smaller, so maybe soon everyone won't think she hit her head really hard (:

Kaitlin, oh Kaitlin.... She looks so innocent in this picture, but this in the only one out of 2o that didn't have her making a goofy face. Before each one, "take a picture of this one mommy." I wonder where she gets it from? She is so full of imagination, love, and spunk.


10 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hooray Marian! That is some SERIOUS blogging work you just accomplished. I say you deserve a nice long back massage from Brandon! :-)
You got such a cute pic of Dallin smiling! And Kiersten has changed the most for me. My last solid memory was her sitting happily playing with our blocks at Thanksgiving last year and in the picture she has tons more hair and a totally older face!
And Kaitlin, oh she is such a doll! She could be a model with how cute she is, especially that picture you took of all 3 kids after Dallin was born. Okay this is a LOOONG comment, but hey I like to talk. :-)

Josh and Amanda said...

Marian,
Congrats on the new baby! You have a beautiful family. I don't know if you know that we live in Houston. We are possibly going to be taking a trip to San Antonio in the next week or so. We would love to see you if you aren't too busy! I will have to talk to you about places to visit while we are there. Hope that all is well!
amandaandjoshua.blogspot.com

Anna Rhodes said...

Cute kids. They are growing so fast. How fun to have a boy in the family. We have been enjoying volleyball this year. sadly tomorrow is the last game. we sure missed you this year.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures of the kids! Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait to see you guys next week!

The Bailey's said...

Hey guys,

It's David Bailey. I was thinking about you guys and hoping to catch up again. Drop me an email Brandon and tell me what you have been up to. davidbailey2@creighton.edu. Take care.

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Everyone is growing so big and fast!! I can't believe Dallain is so big! He's almost caught up with Lola! LOL! Candice Richards had her baby last week! It's a boy, and I don't recall his first name...something with a C....then middle is Joseph. Cole, or Cade? I forgot! Anywhoo.. Take Care Ya'll!

Adam said...

hey brandon,

I just read your message and have some news that I would like to tell you away from the blog comments site. Could you email your most current email address to me at
alp19@case.edu.

Hope all is well.

Kaleena said...

Oh, look at your beautiful kids! WE miss you so much! Dallin is so cute I really want to him, will have to see about this year...Kiersten is so big and her hair is sooo long and darling. Addy still talks about KK and wants to play with her. Hope Christmas was fun, sorry we missed you. I think of you often, Love Ya!

Angie said...

Hi guys!
We were thinking about you and missing you this weekend when we saw Marian's brother at the temple! How are you guys??!?! We miss you here, v-ball just isn't the same (in fact, it hasn't been happening :) Your kids look adorable (as usual). When you get a minute drop us a line!

Love,

The Brimhalls

Ben and Laurie said...

How are you guys doing? What have you been up to?