Saturday, June 23, 2007

She's all Smiles

Kiersten's personality has really begun to show. The mere sound of mother's voice sends her into a euphoria. One inheritable trait that our children can trace back to both parents is their big mouths. But one of the benefits of a big mouth is the resultant large and contagious smile. We love our smiley girl.


4 comments:

Creg Ostler said...

Beautiful girl and great new blog!
Makes me miss you all even more!
Love Dad

Zipporah said...

She is very cute! Definitely looks like an Ostler.
Keep the pictures coming. I love them.

Rachele said...

So stinkin' cute! How are you guys doing!

Em said...

Hello,
First, I have to say you have some super cute girls! Second, I am hoping this is the Brandon that went to HHS in 99. If not my apologizes for invading on your blog. I have been googling names from friends in HS.
I hope all is well.
Emily Bettilyon Bingham