We're learning a lot about Kaitlin's ability to reach. It's nice to finally know why we never have any lotion even after we just boght it or where the cheese that I just shredded ended up.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
"Beware the Evil behind the smiling eyes"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh, I know what that's like. I always felt funny taking a picture of something they shouldn't do, so I would tell Braden that I was only taking a picture so that I could show Daddy what he did.
Good thing they are so cute!
Haha, Zipporah you are so funny. She is so cute. How are your little girlie's doing? How are you and Brandon doing??
Okay, I'm a little slow and only recently figured out how to make comments. I know, I feel silly admitting that. We love your girls & want to see more pictures of them. It's time for another update!
Post a Comment