Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Thank Heaven For Little Girls"


Kaitlin just loves her little sister. Every morning she calls for us to come pick her up out of her crib and the first thing she asks for is "baby". She goes into mommy and daddy's room to give Kiersten a kiss on the forehead and then starts her day. I think Kiersten loves the attention from her older sister.

5 comments:

Kaleena said...

I love your new Blog! This is the cuteset pictures of the two girls together. It looks like Kiersten is a big girl like Kaitlin with that little smile on:)
-Kaleena

Jim said...

Oh they are so darling! Kaitlin looks quite fearless at the beach and I can't believe how big Kiersten is!

Zipporah said...

How fun to be able to feel like we are more a part of your life. What a cute family you have!

Kristel said...

we are so excited to be able to keep in touch with photos. very cute pictures! I don't know if we gave you ours...liddles5.blogspot.com
justin and kristel

Tomlinson's said...

Your little girls are so cute. I hope your family is doing well.