Whoever let this dog out of their family is crazy! He's so cool. He's got hops--check it out!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
White Dogs Can JUMP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have." - Frederick Koenig
Whoever let this dog out of their family is crazy! He's so cool. He's got hops--check it out!
9 comments:
Holy Smokes your dog is awesome! That jump is about the coolest thing I've seen a dog in our family do :D. I love you guys and hope you're doing so great! Love ya!
You guys are awesome. And now you have an awesome dog! We miss you all!!!!!
That dog can jump Brandon! Jim
oh ya sign me up for brandons next trip to the shelter!
Hey guys, let us know how things are going. And how to get in touch with you. Dogs are great but cats taste like chicken.
Your dog IS cool! Glad that we have made it to join you in San Antonio--fun times ahead! I found your blog linked on Nichole's. Our blog is www.jrmegmeadowsfamily.blogspot.com
Ok, how about some belly pictures for an update?!?! We have just gotten to know the couple who took over your place. They are awesome. We miss you guys, and are so excited for your new baby! Any names yet? By the way, Candice Richards, down the street? She's pregnant! 5 months along now. I'll let you know when she knows what it will be!
hey there Koffords! congrats on the new house! where did you guys end up and what are your plans? I hope all is well. Your dog is really awesome. Greg and i moved back to utah. please keep in touch. you can check out our blog at gregntonya.blogspot.com or email us at gregntonya@hotmail.com hope all is well.
Can you email me your email address at laurie_elmore27@yahoo.com so I can send a blog invite to you?
Thanks!
Post a Comment