Now that we're in a house that will allow pets, there wasn't any resisting. Marian started looking at dogs online at some of the local shelters, and this one looked perfect. We went out to look at him just for fun, but couldn't resist! He is perfect. Two years old and already potty-trained, doesn't bark, sleeps in the pantry all night without accident and without a sound. He is so well-mannered around the girls and loves to play. He doesn't jump on anyone or the couches. When I say a perfect dog, I mean a perfect dog. He was sent from the pound to a no-kill shelter and thank goodness, because he really belongs in our family. His name is Dreamer, how appropriate for our family!
Friday, June 6, 2008
It's About Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
How fun! I hope we have as good of luck as you with the perfect dog. Looks like you are just having a blast in Texas. We love you!
Yeah what a cute doggy! Congrats on the new addition to your home! You guys look like you are having a blast, Cleveland misses you!
Nicole is jealous beyond measure! How fun!!
Yea! You have a new addition! But how's the baby coming along?
Hi, its great to find your blog? How are you? Wow! so are you starting your residency this year? It looks like you are going through the military. I hope I haven't "read" into anything too much. Anyhow, we are also with the military paying off our 3 years of debt :) we are in Germany. I would definetely recommend coming over to Europe to pay back some time. You have some cute kids and I am sure its great to finally have a house, I hope all is well.
We are glad to hear that you are enjoying San Antonio! We are moving to Houston in August, so if you ever want to visit Houston we would love to see you! I am sure that we will be visiting San Antonio sometime, so we will have to visit you!
Josh & Amanda Howard
How fun! I'm glad you got such a wonderful dog. Who knows when we'll really get one.
How do you guys all like dogs so much? I didn't enjoy it at all. I'm glad your dog is a lot better than ours. How is the dental stuff going? Are you having fun?
Post a Comment