100% Free Personals from JustSayHi
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have." - Frederick Koenig
6 comments:
Hey I found your blog through other links. I can't see the pic, but I wanted to say nice Volleyball game. You are both awesome!!! It has been so much fun. Thanks for letting me play with you.
Okay Marian, time to get out the whip and get cracking on this blog! We want more pictures!! :-) Love you!
Hi how are u guys doing! I found your blog and just wanted to say congrats on getting in to your specialty. I have been meaning to call you. So Tx huh! Sounds so fun, that is one of the places we want to go! We might just follow you across the country.
:) crystal
I don't see a picture of you on here, but this has to be Brandon Kofford who spent a few years in ... Maceio, Brazil? If so, I'm glad I found your blog!
Kofford! Such cute little girls! Glad to see you are doing well....this is Nichole (Meadows) Cuddeback in case you forgot...
Hi guys! Hope you are loving San Antonio! We miss you :(
Post a Comment