Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our 5 Month Old


Kiersten is such a sweetheart. It is so easy to get her to smile and laugh. A few word or a funny face will get her legs kicking and arms waving. She is a bundle of joy.

4 comments:

The Larsons said...

She is so adorable! I love the chubbie cheeks! Both of them are growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Where does the time go? Can't wait to see you all just after Christmas!

Summer said...

Cute blog! I was just hopping around and found you guys. By the way, I absolutely love the quote you have on your blog header...don't worry I won't copy you though : ) You can check us out at www.gunnsmoke.blogspot.com

Talk to you later!

Elise said...

Hi Marian! I hope you don't mind I found your blog, your girls are so cute! We were sitting behind you guys at the Indians game on Friday night and Kaitlin was cracking me up, she's so cute! Kiersten is getting so big too! Cute! Hey, I need to get your current email address. I just sent out an email for playgroup and yours came back to me. It's at my house this week sept 25th, come for cup cakes for Brenna's birthday and check out our blog too www.thedixonfam.blogspot.com