Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dallin Creg Kofford

For all of you who were wondering what we named our little boy, we decided on:

Dallin Creg Kofford
Dallin: from the Dale (dweller of the valley); Brandon's Dad's name is Dale
Creg: rugged rock; Marian's Dad's name is Creg
Kofford: Seems like a good way to end a good name (:
Dallin is a wonderful little boy who just learned last night that nightime is for sleeping. So, now I am very happy and well rested. The girls adore him and love to talk to him and share their toys. We've quickly learned that we can't leave him alone within reach of the girls even for a few seconds because they love to put blankets on him, take off his little hat, or even pick him up. Luckily, they are always as gentle as they know how to be(:

Grandma Ostler was here for the week and we had soooo much fun together. The girls loved playing games, reading stories, getting surprises, and going shopping with her. I really enjoyed having my mom here since we don't live close enough to see each other very often. We also had a blast just spending time together talking. We were sad to see her go today.


Here are Kaitlin and Kiersten with their "Catcher Buggies" from Grandma. They loved to run around the backyard looking for bugs to catch. The funny thing is that they came in and out of the house so much that I think most of the flies ended up inside.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Koffords! Do you remember us, the Howards (Rich, Natalie & kids) from Ohio? We found your blog from other CWRU friends and were excited to see that you are in Texas. We will be down there next summer fro Rich's Endo residency. We will have to hear how you like it and where to live and all that. You new baby boy is very cute! Congrats!

The Larsons said...

Cute name! Love the hair!

Natalie said...

What a lucky little boy. I wish we were closer so we could be friends!:) Congratulations. You guys are great. That is one lucky kid.

Angie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your new little boy...how lucky he is!

Telitha said...

Wow, congratulations! I love the family pics, especially the girls holding their brother! Leave it to Marian to be smiling during labor:) She looks awesome and Dallin is really cute!

Jim said...

Marian I tagged you on my blog!! In all of your spare time (haha) check out my blog to see what you do.

Kristin said...

Congrats on you new little guy! He's SO cute! Hope you guys are enjoying Texas!

Kaleena said...

Cute baby boy, wish I could hold him! I still really need to call you too! Love the matching outfits on the girls, they look the same just bigger.

B-Hams said...

So Sweet, Congrats on a boy! We are so excited for you! I hope everything went well for you!